The 29th Annual Literacy Ball – A Novel Affair 2022
No Show Event
Your gift is 100% tax deductible. Support our community’s adult literacy efforts from the comfort and safety of your own home. We are grateful for your patronage.
For recognition as a Literacy Sponsor, your gift must be received by January 31, 2022. For 2021 tax purposes, donations must be received by December 31, 2021.
Thanks to Funding and Working Partners through the years:
- Barrow County School System
- Barrow County Government
- Cities of Winder, Auburn, Statham, and Bethlehem
- Industrial Building Authority
- The Harrison Foundation
- Lanier Technical College
- The Barrow News-Journal
- Winder-Barrow Community Theater
- Winder Woman’s Club
- Zaxby’s – Faulkner Enterprises
- Various churches, elected officials, and civic organizations
- Cable East Inc.
Sponsor and Donor Information
We would like to sponsor the 2022 Literacy Ball No-Show Event at the level selected below:
Become a Friend of Literacy Donor
I would like to become a Friend of Literacy Donor at the level checked below:
Support GED Scholarships
I would like to offer support for the following number of GED Scholarships: